Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Bread Crumbs: Day 2

I have been thinking a lot about what to write today. I felt so bad yesterday, like a complete failure because I hadn't recognized any bread crumbs in my day.
Today I have been thinking about where I am in my life right now...
...what brought me to this point, this journey, this day.
As I began to think back on the path that led me to today I realized that I am not at this place, at this time, in these circumstances by accident. I began to see 'bread crumbs'.
This is a learning process; an exercise of sorts. I know that I will get better at it as time goes by. I know that I will begin to see things in a different way.
Today I know that I am where I am for a reason. When Terry & I decided to move in with his Mother for a year we knew that it was the right thing to do. One day I told Terry that it is more RIGHT than we even know right now. Our time here is a breadcrumb. There was a series of events that led us here. I want to keep these posts more as bread crumbs than complete loaves of bread so I will leave it at that.
My prayer is that as I move forward I will act according to the will of my Heavenly Father. That I will be content to not have to know all of the answers right now. I must have faith in Him and trust in the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment