Sunday, February 15, 2015

Bread Crumb I Highly Recommend

I am sharing this book because I believe in it. This is were I was introduced to the Bread Crumb idea. The ideas and concepts of this book will change your life.
It inspires me to try harder, to be better, and to let go of the sad parts of my past. I read it a couple of years ago and it was so therapeutic. I sent a copy to a couple of close friends and family and recommended it to everyone I met that was struggling with something in their life. Terry and I read it together. It is a GREAT read as a couple. We stopped and discussed parts of our past that we needed to heal. We laughed and we cried.
I believe that if we embrace our past we will see that all things happen for a purpose. The vital part of that is to realize that we are the ones that get to decide what the purpose is. Sometimes we are right and sometimes we are wrong. What we have to deeply believe and understand is that it is all part of a bigger picture.
God lives. He loves us in way that is impossible for us, as human beings, to understand.
He wants us to be happy. He wants us to return to live with Him again. He sent His only Begotten Son to earth to show us how to live so that we can follow His example and be saved through His infinite atonement. I know these things to be true, and knowing brings such happiness and peace, even during times of heartache and pain.
Reading this today may be a bread crumb to you. If it is then seek God, He will show you the way and help you to look back and recognize the bread crumbs in your life that have led you to where you are today. Of this I testify, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment