Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy

Hi to all of my cute little readers...Tiffany. :)
I just want you all to know that I am recovering and starting to feel better.
I do appreciate that I have been able to 'vent' on some of my postings and I do appreciate your patience while I became less than I should be.
My mother always taught me that it is ok to get angry, to mourn, and to cry. It is even ok to sit on your pittypot for a while.
But it is so important to pass through those moments, to keep moving through those trials because if we sit still we will become enveloped in the experience and drown.

Life is good. Happiness is earned...

...and it is so worth it!

I love you.

Make it a wonderful week.

3 comments:

  1. I love that...... "Happiness Is Earned" did you just make that up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, I finally got to catch up on all your postings. I love them. I hope I can find a computer more often to read them. I love you, Momma.

    ReplyDelete